Sabine and Miguel are living in Lima, only one block away from Miraflores, the touristic center of Peru`s capital.
They share they space with two cats and two rodents (of course .. the rodents will not be part of the cats`diet). In the family house they occupy the 2nd floor where also the guest room (10 square meters) is located. There is a balcony with a lot of plants and a place to relax, perfect for hot days during summer season.
Sabine works as a writer for different magazines, personal trainer and tour guide, and Miguel teaches martial arts. Their guests have the possibility to train with them (extra charge).
In their free time they like to go to the cinema, reading, listening music, etc etc.
Their guests have easy access to every part of the town since there are several bus stops close to the house.
Hosting guests since: 2009
Languages spoken in our house: Spanish (Castellano), English, German, Russian, Quechua
Room type: Single Room
Accommodates: 1 person
Beds: 1 × Single
Room Facilities: Doble Size Bed/ Desk and Lamp / TV / Closet / Wardrobe / Bedside Locker / Nightstand / Shelves/ Carpet / Hairdryer / Microwave
House Facilities: Wasching Machine, TV, Wi-Fi, Balcony, Gym
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost.
We can pick you up from the airport or the bus terminal (additional cost).
– Do not smoke inside the house.
– Please keep our home secure and double-lock the front door when entering and leaving the house
– Feel free to use cups and plates in the kitchen but please clean up after!
– We do not allow cooking, but you can share a meal with us (small extra fee) or you can enjoy the variety of Peruvian menus in one of the nearby restaurants (Menu: about 2 to 4 US-Dollars).
– Keep noise to a minimum after midnight please
– Please do not invite strangers into our home; if you would like to invite a friend over just agree it with us in advance.
– Please enjoy your stay and treat our house as you would your own home!