Are you facing a vital presentation? A high stakes interview? Are you seeking to perfect your English?
I have successfully prepared countless academics for upcoming high-stakes interviews and presentations. My expertise is in creating individualized solutions to complex communication problems.
With over 20 years of experience at major universities such as Harvard, Yale, and Dartmouth, I can help you:
– Increase your confidence
– Polish your presentations and professional communications
– Advance your mastery of English
– Prepare for conferences and seminars
– Deal with anxiety
– Master appropriate body language
– Effectively manage Q. & A. sessions
– Establish rapport with audiences of all size
– Improve your Interview skills
HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL
I have taught English as a Second Language, Presentation Skills, and English as a Scientific Language to international postdoctoral researchers and clinicians at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, a Harvard teaching affiliate.
– At Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Public Health, I have taught Now You’re Talking! Bringing Scientific Presentations to Life as part of the Communication Seminar Series.
– I have taught English, Oral Communication Skills, and Listening & Speaking to graduate and undergraduate students at Yale University’s English Language Institute.
– I have provided individual language tutorials focusing on Pronunciation, Fluency, and Presentation Skills for international graduate students in the Sciences, Business, and Engineering.
DARTMOUTH MEDICAL SCHOOL
– I have created and taught Presentation Skills Workshops for Postdoctoral Students at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
My students include:
– Harvard Medical School Faculty and Postdocs
– Yale University MBAs, Engineers, Postdocs
– Dartmouth Medical School Postdocs
– Harvard Business School Applicants and Students
– MIT Sloan School of Management Graduates and Students
– Corporate Executives
– Presentations: Prepare for boardroom meetings, conferences & seminars.
– Interviews: Prepare for the job market.
– Workplace Communication: Enhance communication & resolve conflicts with colleagues
– Pronunciation: Improve through understanding specific patterns of rhythm, stress, and intonation