Our mission is to nurture generations of ecologically aware, academically well-rounded bilingual individuals. We will work to provide students with the knowledge, values and skills needed to make environmentally and socially conscious decisions on a local, national and global scale.
Our vision is a sustainable future for the Earth through educating individuals to love, respect and protect the natural environment, to strive for justice and peace as well as academic excellence and to work towards conserving biodiversity and enriching community life.
• To discover and address the intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual needs of each child in order to stimulate their creativity, natural love for learning, and sense of wonder about the world around them.
• To provide a strong interdisciplinary curriculum that incorporates environmental education in every way possible.
• To inspire and educate students to be caring, develop a strong sense of community and take an active interest in conservation and sustainability with a desire to contribute from local to global levels.
Work Directly with our Land Steward and Environmental Coordinator working in our organic gardens and trails. At the same time help teach local children environmental education.
- Experience/Ability to work outdoors.
- Experience working on a k-12 campus.
- Willingness to speak in Spanish or learn it.
Minimum stay: suggested 3 weeks.
The fee includes: logistical support, program fee, accommodation – Homestay (Minimum 4 days) -Includes 3 meals, your own room and laundry.
- Private Transport offered (extra cost)
|Name||Weekly price||Distance||Map directions|
|NGO Accommodation||Private||$0||0-5 min||Map directions|