Intern at an organization that supports the green revolution in India ($20/day)
This organization specialises in offering energy efficiency products, services and comprehensive solutions related to the same across the world. This organization is working tirelessly to preserve the precious resources of mother earth and has become an integral part of the green revolution of India. This organization specialises in designing and promoting environmentally friendly and healthy buildings that will effectively and efficiently help conserve all our natural resources.
Roles of an intern
Our next generation leaders should be:
- Engaged + dynamic
- Creative + team-player
- Someone who can think out of the box + doers
We are currently seeking civil and materials engineers, interior, architecture and other design professionals to join our team.
You, as an integral part of our core team, will be responsible for:
- Preparing production drawings.
- Correcting and updating design documents.
- Building models for client/project team review.
- Compiling data and performing design computations.
- Understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Materials selection and system research.
- Fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Power Revit user.
- Space planning and an interest in programming.
- Knowledge of building regulations and safety codes.
- Knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in architecture, interior design or foreign equivalent. Degree in Architecture preferred.
|Name||Weekly price||Distance||Map directions|
|Hostels/Hotels||The Theme||$232||A 15-minute walk from the internship site||Map directions|
|Private room in Shared Apartment||Pink City Homestay||$217||A 15-minute walk from the internship site||Map directions|
|Private apartment Hotel||Jaipur Residences||$124||A 2-hour walk from the internship site||Map directions|