Description of the organization
This organization specialises in building green homes from eco-friendly materials such as GFRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Gypsum) in a bid to save profuse co2 emission and control the green house effect. These materials keep the house naturally cool by 4 degrees. It also uses and promotes smart passive air cooling techniques and well ventilated spaces to reduce the ambient temperature and the usage of air-conditioners. It promotes and thereby, designs and builds self sustainable homes that creates its own drinking water out of thin air and recycles the waste water by using efficient rain-water harvesting system. It also specialises in building energy efficient solar systems and appliances, which helps save 90% of electricity bills.
Role of an intern
Our next generation leaders should be:
- Engaged + dynamic
- Creative + team-player
- Someone who can think out of the box + doers
We are currently seeking an Interior Architecture Design Professionals to join our team.
You will be an integral part of our core team responsible for:
- Preparing production drawings.
- Correcting and updating design documents.
- Building models for client/project team review.
- Compiling data and performing design computations.
- Understanding of clients’ program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Materials selection and system research.
- Fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Required Skills
- Space planning and an interest in programming.
- Knowledge of building regulations and safety codes.
- Knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in architecture, interior design or foreign equivalent. Degree in Architecture preferred.
Attention: The internal data of table “13” is corrupted!