How Is Xploreo Language Learning Different?
We plan to offer the most comprehensive source of language tutors around the world. We started Xploreo because we struggled to identify an easy way to hire language tutors while overseas. Does no one in Kyoto use Craigslist? What’s the equivalent? We found no easy answers.
That’s why we are committed to building a community where lovers of language and local, experienced teachers can easily connect. We are here to make the intros, and then let you get down to the business of language learning. It’s language learning on a global scale, made easy and affordable.
No more waiting around for language school start dates, getting placed in a class level that’s just not right, or wasting time searching through international classifieds for a local teacher.
Who is Xploreo Language Learning Best For?
- Students who want to move classroom learning out into the wild and to the next level
- Students who want to travel, learn a language and not break the bank— we dare you to find a more affordable language learning option anywhere
- Independent travelers and retirees who want to learn or brush up on conversational language skills
- Professionals who want to pick up conversational and cultural business language skills and etiquette
- Ex-pats living and working abroad in search of a local language tutor that fits into their busy schedule
- Homegrown aspiring polyglots looking to pick-up a language while globetrotting
Do any of these sound like you? We thought you might speak the same language!
How do I book a Language Teacher?
You can book language lessons by entering your chosen language tutor’s profile, check the availability for the dates you’re interested and the booking will be added to your cart. After that, you can click on the View Cart button and Proceed to Checkout. If you want to make any changes to your booking, you can click on the Update Cart button.
Who are Xploreo Language Teachers? Are they Legit?
Xploreo language tutors are locals who are oftentimes teachers and tutors with a ton of experience. They are interested in meeting students and travelers just like yourself.
And, they are legitimate! They must pass a verification process that includes an interview and vetting before being able to post their services on the Xploreo website.
Can I rate my language tutor after the experience?
Most definitely! We encourage you to! Xploreo’s community is built on community knowledge sharing. Have a great experience? Help your language tutor and future xplorers find each other! After you have completed your Xploreo program, please rate and provide feedback for your host and the Xploreo community.